ordered s7 edge over the phone for delivery, no updates yet.
aroscoe
Enthusiast - Level 1

I placed an order over the phone to have the S7 Edge delivered to my dorm after I finished spring break. That was on Friday, 3/11. The button that said "accept terms" or whatever in the email confirmation did not work until Saturday, and now the order says "processing". I was promised that the phone would be delivered in time for me to claim the free gift (VR or watch), and it's getting close to the end of that offer. Help? How do I get more info and will it even ship before the 19th? And would I be able to get the reward if the order was placed before the end but I don't get it before then?

0 Likes
Re: ordered s7 edge over the phone for delivery, no updates yet.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Never fear, we are here for you aroscoe. Having a new phone is always a great experience and we want to be sure there’s no trouble. Plus promotions like this are great to have, so let’s dig in. To see if the phone is on backorder, could you please provide the S7 Edge color you ordered. This can be the reason why it’s showing processing.

As for the details about the promotions and when you can still redeem it. Here’s a great link with all the information. http://bit.ly/1S2OaiU

StevenM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
aroscoe
Enthusiast - Level 1

A Verizon Support person replied and now their reply is gone? What happened? In response to what they said (is it on backorder and a link to samsung's promo site):

Hi. I checked, and the black S7 Edge is not on backorder (or at least it is not indicated as so on the page). The Gear Watch is sold out on Samsung's website, which is making me very nervous that I won't get to redeem the offer before they run out. I don't have an actual receipt yet, which makes me think that they haven't even gotten that far into the processing stage. It seems like I need a receipt that shows proof of purchase before 3/18. I have an email that include the order number, location number, authorization number, and order date, but I think i need an actual receipt as proof of purchase. I obviously need the actual phone in my hands to activate the offer as well. Would it be easier for me to see if they have an S7 edge in black somewhere near me and cancel the order, or will I be charged the restocking fee? I don't have a car here at school, so that would cost me quite a bit in cab fares to get to a Verizon store. Also, my mom is the account owner, so I don't think I can even do anything anyway.

Regardless of the answers to these questions, could you provide me with the proper phone number to call in case this needs to be resolved that way? Thanks.

Alexis

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

1-800-922-0204

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Chevyfan

I was on the phones for hrs my e-mail says 03/31/2016 they said my order would be 2 or 3 days I learned that we had limited time for the vr they told me papers come in the box you half to fill it out and send it out I was on phones for hrs just trying to correct all other stuff befor a manager had to place my order and the manager told me 2 or 3 day I had plans to leave to Florida I live in georgia they said they can ship it to me where ever I am I said no I'll be in hotels and I don't trust that she agreed they also said for the inconvenience mrs.stevens we will credit you 24 dollars lol.... this kills me because I been a customer for years pay a crazy bill and always buy there most expensive phones por customer service they can say we will do this mrs stevens and I would say ok thank you for your help TURNS OUT NEVER POSTED AND THEY DON'T SEE IT SO BACK TO SQUARE ONE

0 Likes