lollipop 5.0 galaxy s4
tuffy11
Enthusiast - Level 2

does any one know if Verizon is working on 5,0 problems ?

0 Likes
Re: lollipop 5.0 galaxy s4
karch1
Enthusiast - Level 1

other websites have said that June 1st is a date that fixes might come out for the upgrade.

0 Likes
tuffy11
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks we can only hope

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Google is working on fixing issues, and in fact has already fixed many 5.0 issues in 5.1+ Then it will be up to the manufacturers to push out the updated fixes through Verizon.

0 Likes
tuffy11
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the info

nwsoftball
Enthusiast - Level 2

I may be an anomaly, but I don't really have any complaints.  I did a FDR both before and after the update.

With Kitkat several months ago, I was having huge issues with lag and battery life and did a FDR and afterwards it was like it was new again.  I made sure that after the update that I only reinstalled the apps that I actually use and not all the apps that I've had previously.  Battery was 30-40 hours with minimal use.  Definitely was lasting all day and into the evening.

Anytime your phone isn't working as you think it should, a data reset may be the answer.  It's not painless and you have to reset all apps and settings and then I move as many of the apps that can be moved to SD to my SD card, but the results for me anyway have been totally acceptable. 

Russ

0 Likes
tuffy11
Enthusiast - Level 2

thanks

0 Likes