i need a code to test my galaxy 9 from verizon my touch screen has dead spots
PURPLEPAMMY77
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a Samsung Galaxy 9 and it is through Verizon, I have been having problems with the touch screen at first I thought it was my keyboard when I tried to send messages and then I realized it is the screen, there are dead spots on it and I need a code to get into the test area, the Web shows for all phones but someone says Verizon blocks this, can someone help? I only had it a few months!!!!! It is driving me NUTS!!!!

Please and Thank you!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Re: i need a code to test my galaxy 9 from verizon  my touch screen has dead spots
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried looking for an application in the Play Store for that test?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: i need a code to test my galaxy 9 from verizon  my touch screen has dead spots
PURPLEPAMMY77
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ann154 there are sooo many and it is so frustrating!!! I will look again, if you hear of something can you let me know? Thank you!!

Pam Z

Re: i need a code to test my galaxy 9 from verizon my touch screen has dead spots
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PURPLEPAMMY77

We're stepping in to ease your frustration. You mentioned that you're having issues with the screen on your device. Does your phone have any physical or liquid damage? 

Lasina_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes