Re: how do i change carriers? i want to take my phone off of the Verizon company and put it on another company. How will i be able to do that?
mama23dogs
Legend

YOU, can't.  It's private.   Turn the phone in to Verizon and let them deal with it.

Re: how do i change carriers? i want to take my phone off of the Verizon company and put it on another company. How will i be able to do that?
Weth
Legend

Your just trying to explain keeping it without trying to find the owner. Not cool. If it is reported stolen, it will be inactivated permanently, and you are in possession of stolen property.

Eriv45

I Saw some commercial that has a chain saw that will pay off a certain amount to help you get out and they have unlimited data unlike you know who. I might be checking into that myself. I think I've had enough. Wasting to much time with all these Verizon issues around here. Time is money, and their not paying me 1 cent. But their quick to turn your shit off..

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

What does that have to do with OPs "found" phone?  Which he is trying to activate on another carrier?

the phone is most likely blacklisted as lost or stolen......

Nola12365
Enthusiast - Level 3

if you go to Verizon store and they can find by serial number .

0 Likes
Nola12365
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got robbed on  04/06/2015 at 4 pm and guuy took my Galaxy Note 4 Smiley Sad

0 Likes
atwork87
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon is a CDMA network if you do change carriers you need to go to a company that uses CDMA. TMO AT&T and SPRINT are GSM so they are not compatible.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Sprint is a CDMA network, but may not be compatible with your S5. You

will have to pay off your Verizon account and look at prepaid carriers.

Snn5
Legend

Yeah, some Sprint phones don't even come with GSM radios.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Can we kill this thread?  It's so far off course......

0 Likes