how do I transfer all my content to my new s4
jrcoolguy

How to transfer all my data from my old S4 with black screen to my new S4?

0 Likes
Re: how do I transfer all my content to my new s4
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jrcoolguy,

Transferring content between phones is a quick process, although if one phone can't power on, then we might be limited on that end. Still, let's work with what we know. Check out this list of ways to transfer between phones: http://vz.to/2buB4Ay , but do you use a memory card or some other backup program on your old S4? If so, then the same method should pull up your content on the new S4. If you connect it to your computer, does the computer recognize it?

RussellM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jrcoolguy

My old S4 is fully functional except the screen is totally black. I have not ever backed up the phone and do not have a memory card in it. When I connect to my computer by USB cable it does recognize it. I am using Windows 10 computer. So with that being said, is there a way to transfer all my content to the newS4 from the old S4 that I cannot view the screen on?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jrcoolguy, I definitely understand the importance of getting all of your content from one phone to the other. The problem that we face is that the old device is not being recognized by the computer. There also was not back up ever performed on the old device therefore there is no way to gain access to the information to transfer. Is it possible to try a different computer?

NatashaA_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes