good muisc player?
hi535
Enthusiast - Level 3

suggestions for a good music player?  i want to be able to choose certain mp3's to shuffle, etc and the player that came with the phone doesn't seem to be able to that. it will shuffle the entire folder but not specific mp3's.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: good muisc player?
ronhoo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just started using Poweramp, two week full trial version,  Cost is $4.  This may be the first app I purchase.

Good Luck

Ron

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ronhoo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just started using Poweramp, two week full trial version,  Cost is $4.  This may be the first app I purchase.

Good Luck

Ron

0 Likes
DieAnn
Contributor - Level 1

I've tried other music players and I keep going back to the stock music player.  If you have a group of songs you'd like to shuffle, why don't you just add them to a playlist?  You can play from your playlist and have them shuffle (I think I'm trying to say it can do what you want it to do).  you can have several playlists depending on what mood you're in, or you can go back to the "all" list and play from there.  I hope that made sense. 

p.s. - to create a playlist, just long press on one of the songs you want and you can "add to playlist" or "add to quick list" (if you don't want to create special play lists).  repeat for all the songs you want in the list that you want to shuffle.  To remove from the quick list or play list, just long press on it again (within the list-not the all) and remove it.

0 Likes
hi535
Enthusiast - Level 3

i'll try the playlist suggestion. i'll mark your answer as helpful. i'l going to try "poweramp" and see if i gel with it better. if not, i'll do what you do. šŸ˜‰

thx

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I have switched to using Google Play Music app almost exclusively for my music playback.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
hi535
Enthusiast - Level 3

i have it though never tried it.

the PowerAmp amp plays my ear training mp3's just like my pc app does so i think i'll keep that for now.

thx

0 Likes