forward an entire Message+ conversation to Outlook via e-mail
mlagrange56

Hello - Is there a way to forward an entire Message+ conversation to Outlook via e-mail?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: forward an entire Message+ conversation to Outlook via e-mail
jav6
Champion - Level 3

In your list of messages, long press on the one you want to forward.  A 'Save Messages' option should be available where you can save the entire message thread to a .vzm file.  Then you have to find that file in the VZ Messages folder on your internal storage and 'Share' it via your email client to whatever email address you want.  It will be an XML file.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

In your list of messages, long press on the one you want to forward.  A 'Save Messages' option should be available where you can save the entire message thread to a .vzm file.  Then you have to find that file in the VZ Messages folder on your internal storage and 'Share' it via your email client to whatever email address you want.  It will be an XML file.

0 Likes
mlagrange56

Thanks, I made it through that 😄

Is there an XML editor you would recommend?

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

I haven't had a specific need for XML editing.   For looking at the file, I use a simple text editor, Notepad or WordPad on my PC, or open the file using a browser.

0 Likes
mlagrange56

Ok, Thanks again - I appreciate your help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello mlagrange56, being on top of your Message+ is vital, especially if you are looking to forward an entire conversation/thread to your Outlook email. If you do not mind us asking, why are you looking to make such a move? 

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes