cracked my galaxy 5s screen, I have insurance. Will using my insurance and paying the deductible utilize one of my upgrades for the future?
Billville1224

Recently cracked my screen on my phone, I've had it for almost 2 years now and have insurance. My deductible is just over $100, but I'm wondering
if replacing my phone now with insurance requires the use of one of my upgrades or not? I'm looking to upgrade within the next few months, but don't want to be stuck with a refurbished version of this same phone for another lengthy time period. Any assistance in answering this is greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: cracked my galaxy 5s screen, I have insurance. Will using my insurance and paying the deductible utilize one of my upgrades for the future?
bearone21
Legend

no, just a warranty replacement

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: cracked my galaxy 5s screen, I have insurance. Will using my insurance and paying the deductible utilize one of my upgrades for the future?
bearone21
Legend

no, just a warranty replacement

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bllville1224 This is a great question regarding your upgrade options. If you file a claim with the insurance company it will not take away from any upgrade options you currently have or will have. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes