connect to 2010 ford explorer
MRTENNIS1

how do i connect a samsung 7 edge to a ford 2010 explorer.  what settings do i use on phone

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: connect to 2010 ford explorer
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Do you have Ford Sync on your Explorer?  There may be a menu option on your Explorer's console for Bluetooth pairing.  If so, activate it and then activate Bluetooth on your phone.  You can also visit the Ford User Forum to see if there is any help there.  The Ford website says this about Samsung 7 Edge on Verizon and Sync compatibility on a 2010 Explorer:

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...

View solution in original post

jav6
Champion - Level 3

Do you have Ford Sync on your Explorer?  There may be a menu option on your Explorer's console for Bluetooth pairing.  If so, activate it and then activate Bluetooth on your phone.  You can also visit the Ford User Forum to see if there is any help there.  The Ford website says this about Samsung 7 Edge on Verizon and Sync compatibility on a 2010 Explorer:

jav6
Champion - Level 3

Here's the link to the Ford SYNC Forum .

MRTENNIS1

thank you very much that did work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MRTENNIS1, We'll be happy to guide you in the right direction so you can successfully connect your 2010 Ford Explorer to your Samsung Galaxy S7 edge. I rely on my car Bluetooth connection as well and want you to experience the same convenience. Have you at all attempted to connect your vehicle via Bluetooth yet? Are you running into any issues with the initial Bluetooth pairing?

Please use the link below to access Bluetooth pairing insturctions, and the link for "Connect your Vehicle to Bluetooth" for your specific vehicle manufaturer. This will allow you to go through the step by step insturctions for connecting to your Ford vehicle. 

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-203166/ 

AlanS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes