battery upgrade to galaxy s7 to a mophie
DANOKRA
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can / should I try this myself or take it to a verizon store.  I wanrt to add more battery strength to my s7

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: battery upgrade to galaxy s7 to a mophie
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

DANOKRA, I know how important it is to have enough battery life on your phone to outlast a day's adventure and we have many great accessories that you can purchase online or at a store location to help extend your S7's battery life. Click on the link to check them out Batteries & Chargers Accessories for Galaxy S7 - Verizon Wireless .

However, please keep in mind that the S7 does not have a removable battery and our store locations would not be able to assist with installing a replacement battery. Removing the original battery would void your S7 warranty.

yarelim_vzw

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Danokra, having a strong battery for such an awesome device is a must. Let's get to the bottom of this. Are you trying to install a Mophie case you have purchased? Are you having trouble with your battery life on your device? Here are some battery life tips https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-203687/ .

AdrienneP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
DANOKRA
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have not bought a mophie but need to ave extended battery power as I am using the devise where there is no easy recharge option.  (desert lands) All I need to know is sould I ave a dealer  (Verizon store) change it out or do it myself.  Many net posts cautioned that it was difficult to do and that any damage would be my responsibilit.  Can you just answer these simple questions please.  Also the extended battery I was looking at was a combination battery and case. B.T.W. are you affiliated with Verizon or a Verizon contractor.  I nay be asking the wrong person for tis devise. Wxcuse me if so.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Only official VZW reps can respond via that particular username on this public forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

DANOKRA, I know how important it is to have enough battery life on your phone to outlast a day's adventure and we have many great accessories that you can purchase online or at a store location to help extend your S7's battery life. Click on the link to check them out Batteries & Chargers Accessories for Galaxy S7 - Verizon Wireless .

However, please keep in mind that the S7 does not have a removable battery and our store locations would not be able to assist with installing a replacement battery. Removing the original battery would void your S7 warranty.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes