audio volume issue after the recent "JZO54K.I535VRBMD3" update
saravnk

I use google play music quite often and have enabled the built-in equalizer settings in the app. After the recent software update "JZO54K.I535VRBMD3" the volume level has reduced to almost half. I can regain the volume level if I disable equalizer in the google play music app. I don't want to disable the equalizer as I hate the flat sound. I have also tried another equalizer app "Equalizer". I see the same problem with this app as well. No equalizer settings applied, normal volume. Equalizer on, volume reduced to half. Any solution to this problem out there?

0 Likes
Re: audio volume issue after the recent "JZO54K.I535VRBMD3" update
bucknastytoo
Enthusiast - Level 2

join the club.  Also, your "notification" volume for alerts of SMS and other things have also been cut in 1/2. Oh, the alarm clock volume is also 1/2 of what it was.

0 Likes
saravnk

Doesn't seem to affect any other volume in my case.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hell saravnk,

I am so sorry to hear that you volume for the application is not sounding correct. Using the Google Play music application myself. I understand the importance of the application to work as expected.  I have a few questions to make sure we are on the correct path.  Have you deleted the application and re-added it? Also is there any update to the application as well? We look forward to hearing from you.

WarrenM_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
saravnk

Yes, I tried uninstall. Since google play music is a system app I will not be able to completely uninstall it. But I was able to uninstall the recent updates. I re-installed all the updates to the music app. The problem exists even after uninstall and reinstall.

0 Likes