Will the Samsung Galaxy S8+ Plus International Version work in the U.S?
SANTHARIANWOLF

If i have the international version of the Samsung Galaxy S8+ (SM-G955F) will it work on Verizon in the US?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+ Plus International Version SM-G955F
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a good question, SANTHARIANWOLF, and I’m happy to help you today. It is important to us you are aware of what options you have with the international version of the phone.

What we recommend is you use our check your device tool http://vz.to/2hZAWXA to research the eligibility of the phone on our network. You will simply need the device id from the phone to check the compatibility. Please reach back out to us with any other questions or concerns and we will be ready to continue helping.

YOURUSERNAME_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a good question, SANTHARIANWOLF, and I’m happy to help you today. It is important to us you are aware of what options you have with the international version of the phone.

What we recommend is you use our check your device tool http://vz.to/2hZAWXA to research the eligibility of the phone on our network. You will simply need the device id from the phone to check the compatibility. Please reach back out to us with any other questions or concerns and we will be ready to continue helping.

YOURUSERNAME_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SANTHARIANWOLF

I don't have the device id for the international version as i haven't bought one yet. Before I buy one i would like to know which versions of the Samsung Galaxy S8 + will work on Verizon or what i would have to do to get the international version to work with Verizon

0 Likes