Will not charge
Aaron_Support

Hello All,

My Samsung Galaxy S4 is currently not charging. I have tried multiple outlets with multiple chargers. I have also tried taking the battery out for a while and putting it back in. Neither of these fixed the problem. Although, I did leave it on the charger over night (approx 9 hours) and by morning it had roughly 45% charge on it. Even though, the phone itself did not indicate that it was charging.

What are my options?

0 Likes
Re: Will not charge
Klue
Master - Level 1

I would try a different battery, your battery might have failed.  If another battery does not charge then it could be the charging circuit of the phone has failed.

0 Likes
trevhar

My phone Galaxy S4 started toggling between charging and not charging last night, out of the blue. It went back and forth all night and was charged in the morning, but it is losing its full charge exceedingly fast. What's up?!?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

trevhar,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear of your recent issues with your device. We definitely want you to always have great options. Are you using the original charge for the device? Also have you tried a different outlet to see if you get the same results. Please fill us in and try provided steps and we will make sure to find available options.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes