Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
FamilyMan951
Enthusiast - Level 3

That is from the Samsung promotion site for Verizon wirless customers who purchased the phone with an installment plan.  Buying phone any other way means you only get VR.

0 Likes
Britt_Luvz_Budz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Actually, mine is shipping via UPS yet it's original is PA

0 Likes
BamaBoi334
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered mine online for the watch. but I went in store earlier that day and was told the gear s2 is not free only $100 off with the promotion which doesn't make sense

0 Likes
kim607

mine shipped from Memphis fedex, and Im in NY, much closer to PA

0 Likes
FamilyMan951
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would trust what is written by Samsung over a VZ rep in the store.   Based on what I have seen in this topic,  VZ reps don't know anymore than we do.

0 Likes
eddiechi
Contributor - Level 1

..."I ordered mine online for the watch. but I went in store earlier that day and was told the gear s2 is not free only $100 off with the promotion which doesn't make sense"

The store doesn't have anything to do with the disbursement of the watch, when you goto the samsung promo page you can either choose the VR or watch and after you enter your phones IMEI and MAC address it will be shipped to you in 4-6 weeks from samsung

0 Likes
berlinlt2
Contributor - Level 1

Another thing I just noticed in the terms and conditions of Samsung promotion site is no more than 35,000 s2 watches are available

So slim pickings on that

0 Likes
Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

I just looked at MyVerizon app and my shipment date shows 3-7-16 for Silver Edge & Gold Edge. Ordered in store 2-27-16. App used to ship shipping date of 1858. Still shows that it's processing but that's the first positive news I've seen.

BamaBoi334
Contributor - Level 1

I caught that earlier as well...just an update my order went from shipping from the 1800s to shipping 3/7 ordered the s7 edge in gold on march 4th

0 Likes
Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

Probably just a shipping label. Hope to receive tracking info. tomorrow.

0 Likes