Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
berlinlt2
Contributor - Level 1

So I just called Verizon and asked them how come the gold edge shipped and the silver edge didn't. She had no answer and she didn't know why the date said 1858. I then mentioned that the rep in the store said I had a choice between the vr or s2 watch. She said the watch is online onlyband its not free its 100 off. I said well it says free online and she said I'm just telling you the info I got. So if it's really 100 off then there will be alot of pissed off people

BamaBoi334
Contributor - Level 1

smh. I was also told this in store and I didn't believe him ( thought he was just trying to get me to buy it in store). I really hope this not the case as the watch was my main reason for upgrading from note 5 (which I paid off last week).

0 Likes
Re: Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
eddiechi
Contributor - Level 1

Jookieblue, thanks for your patience through all of this. I aplogize for any experience less than great. There was some discrepency in regards to the shipping dates for the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. As it stands the ship date for that model is March 31, 2016. It should be updated to show you the correct dates soon.   Note : discrepency is spelled discrepancy.    aplogize is apologize.

Let's get to the bottom of this John0000. Have you been billed for the devices yet? Once you are billed, we know that the phones are on their way. Have you received an updated email with shipping information? You will get another one when it is shipped.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This should tell you everything you need to know about wasting your time contacting the VZW reps for support or info.......  DON'T DO IT!!!!!  DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!!

Most of them know less than you already know and just spew scripted rhetoric or just make stuff up.....   The ship date for the s7 edge is not March 31...  they have started being shipped out today as everyone knows - even the silver one.  WHy on earth would customer support tell us that s7 edges will not ship until 3/31 when there's been tracking info all over the forum all day today????  You can go to the VZW web sight and place an order today for it and it says 3/11 for the black and gold.......  and the silver one was listed at 3/11 until after March1 new orders changed to 3/31........  mine was shipped today but I have not received any emails about it...  none whatsoever from Verizon regarding it being shipped

Once Again  -  

DO NOT LISTEN TO THE Customer Reps...

take whatever they say with a grain of salt!!!   

Their information is NOT correct on here!!!!!!

John0000
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been billed for both devices. I received shipping information for the GOLD Galaxy S7 Edge, which I ordered AFTER I ordered the SILVER Galaxy S7 Edge.  When I click on the link in the email for the SILVER device, the ship date states 3/11.  When I click the link in the email for the GOLD device, it says it shipped and has tracking information. When I pull up the mobile app, the GOLD has identical information as the link in the email, but the SILVER still shows processing, with a shipment date of 11/17/1858.  I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure the pre-order of the device wasn't available in 1858, so I don't know where the app is getting its information.  Others have seen this also.  While I appreciate you wanting to "get to the bottom of it", I can find no one with Verizon that has correct information on where the SILVER Galaxy S7 Edge shipments are.  Some say it's back ordered, some say it will ship on the 11th, some say it will ship on the 31st.  What I do know is that when I ordered, the website stated it would arrive on or before the 11th.  Again, there are a few days left until the 11th, but this thread is all about every other US carrier shipping their phones LAST WEEK, and Verizon giving their customers misinformation.  That's the bottom line.  We simply want to know where our orders are for the SILVER Galaxy S7 Edge and WHY phones that were ordered AFTER, are shipping first, in colors other than SILVER.  We've also all noticed that the website has GOLD and BLACK arriving by the 11th still, but the SILVER is arriving on or before the 31st.  Again - why?  Be a company that respects people and values customers.  It's really pretty simple and this thread has a simple meaning and request, which has yet to be answered by Verizon.

Leahx1127
Enthusiast - Level 3

its free if you preorder the s7 online, if you preorder through the store its $100 off the phone.

0 Likes
Jookieblue
Enthusiast - Level 2

Agree with you.  This is just getting ridiculous. 

0 Likes
John0000
Enthusiast - Level 2

I do agree with what you're saying, eddiechi, simply going through the motions with them to encourage better handling of these things in the future.  Do I actually think that will happen?  Of course not.  But, it's great for potential customers to see this and understand how a company is prior to engaging with them and giving them their money.

Also, I'm answering the direct question to me, so I can ensure there's no ball dropping, despite all the ball juggling.

0 Likes
Jookieblue
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well said John0000.  I still have yet to receive any answers from Verizon that mean something or shows different than what we have all been saying.  If over 60 pages of the topic doesn't help then I really don't know what will.  And if the silver really is to be shipped out on the 31st and we miss out on our promotions because of this we may have yo leave Verizon.  I've been a loyal customer for eight years now.  Ugh...

Re: Re: Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
eddiechi
Contributor - Level 1

Jookieblue, thanks for your patience through all of this. I aplogize for any experience less than great. There was some discrepency in regards to the shipping dates for the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. As it stands the ship date for that model is March 31, 2016. It should be updated to show you the correct dates soon.

******* Note : discrepency is spelled discrepancy.    aplogize is apologize.********

Let's get to the bottom of this John0000. Have you been billed for the devices yet? Once you are billed, we know that the phones are on their way. Have you received an updated email with shipping information? You will get another one when it is shipped.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....................and I am not even to touch the comment rep made about the S2 not being FREE  -  it's only $100 off since I didn't witness that statement but for christs sake, they are creating a disservice to anyone trying to get information on their $800 orders...

but I also did speak to 4 different CS reps on the phone to see if the free S2 was now being applied to both online and phone orders and I got 4 different answers........  the last answer being if you ordered it on the phone through the telesales number it will qualify for free but I could not get an answer to what number is used directly for telesales....  lol..  I was told 3 different phone numbers.

this can not be called support, it is negligent disservice routinely repeated........

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

StephnMtnz I know how hard it is to wait when anticipating the arrival of a new phone! You will want to check your credit card to see if you were billed for the device. Once you are billed, you know that it has been shipped.
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!