Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
Stina87
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was told today that they have started the shipping process and should start sending out emails in the next few days.

0 Likes
rberlin
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey Tidbits, maybe I should have just read your post more carefully. Distracted by watching the elections to see which crazy person is going to be our next President.

Tidbits
Legend

All good I got my passport and tickets ready in case Trump, or Clinton wins.... honestly I might use them anyway when I think about it.......... Times are getting scary.

rberlin
Enthusiast - Level 2

Which color did you order? It may be that only that Silver is delayed (if in fact it is at all). Also, did the date of your shipping change or is it still 3/11/16 on the Order Status page?

rberlin
Enthusiast - Level 2

Times are indeed getting scary. That is why we need to get our new S7's as quickly as possible. So that once we end up in a Mad Max situation without any electricity, we can still take great pictures in low light. It's really about one's priorities, and in my case, a good phone can help me to overlook the world's other deficiencies. But hey, that's just me.

jaj8ball
Enthusiast - Level 2

my shipment dates stayed the same 11/17/1858 and I order the black onyx

shaunw25
Enthusiast - Level 2

My ship date as of yesterday was 03/11/16 I checked today and now it says ship date of 03/31/16. Why can't we get our phones early like T-Mobile?

Stina87
Enthusiast - Level 3

Where are you finding your ship dates?

0 Likes
shaunw25
Enthusiast - Level 2

You go to the email confirmation Verizon sent you after you pre ordered the phone, open the email and click check order status.

0 Likes
Acupunk
Enthusiast - Level 1

My shipping date was moved from 3/11 to 3/31. I ordered as soon as they started taking preorders. I hope this is a mistake. I don't understand how Verizon will let the other companies get the jump on them. Makes me think I should be looking at other carriers. I know in the long run it does not matter but I just expected Verizon to do better.