Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
joehotpiscopo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Haha! True! Worked like a charm. Now let's start complaining about the 3/11 ship date, see what we can do...

sail_faster
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would be remiss if I didn't say that Verizon has THE BEST customer service and THE BEST network in my area.  This whole situation annoys me to no end, and I'm not interested in telling any of you what to do.  It's got nothing to do with me.  I have clients for whom I have to deal with AT&T and T-Mobile, and as nice as T-Mobile is, they're network and devices suck.  AT&T has the absolute worst customer service and they're network in the northeast is only slightly less terrible than T-Mobile.  If you're switching over this, have fun dropping calls and not being able to reach your employees.  Is this incredibly annoying and borderline offensive?  Absolutely.  Is not getting your device a good reason to sacrifice EXCELLENT customer service and network for weak signal, slow speeds and crap customer service?  Well, that's up to you.

svinyard
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine is back to being March 11th 2016 now????

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 12:53 PM, sail_faster <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
sail_faster
Enthusiast - Level 2

My uncle's friend's dog passed away on 3/11!  I want my phone sooner!

HarperStewart1023
Enthusiast - Level 3

It just sucks waiting those sucky companies are shipping out devices we have to wait for. That's the crappy part we pre ordered to get by a specific date just to have it pushes back while everyone else get to use the new tech. Lame

HarperStewart1023
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm hoping it's not a tactic and that phones will ship- this is crazy.

0 Likes
ceebee1209
Enthusiast - Level 3

I think the frustration lies moreso with the fact that Verizon has zero communication with its customers and poorly trained/misinformed CS reps are giving conflicting information. My CS experience with Verizon has never been *stellar* but this is just a new level of incompetence for many of us.

0 Likes
JordanW
Enthusiast - Level 1

Agreed they haven't said [removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes
juan_guzman_az
Enthusiast - Level 3

LOL mine changed from 03/31/2016 back to 3/11/2016....whats going on here!?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Knee jerk reactions to every little change due to anticipation.