Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

It actually went live last night around 9-10 central time. Which brings me to the point on Samsung...I didn't even get an email from them when I signed up for email reminder.

0 Likes
Basco_EP
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah its live but you have to have numbers from your phone to continue to

register

gmckaycalif
Enthusiast - Level 2

I requested the transcripts of two separate chat sessions with Verizon reps about the S7 Edge shipping date.  They did not send me either one

0 Likes
Eric93toy

So is Verizon planning to ship the Black Onyx S7 and S7edge before any others because when I look at the devices online in Black Onyx they are advertising "Deliver by 3/11" in nice bold red letters. Yet, from everything I have heard they are not planning to ship until 3/11 which is very different than "Deliver by 3/11".

0 Likes
AnnetteMarie
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well, I got my case today. Woo, hoo. Only 8 more days until I can put my phone in it. lol!

0 Likes
AnnetteMarie
Enthusiast - Level 3

Or wait, 7 more days, if they really will deliver by 3/11

0 Likes
andrewktlee
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've done plenty of Verizon preorders and I've always gotten my phone by the launch date. They may have had a hiccup with the system throwing out incorrect dates, but this just looks like Y2K all over again. Calm down and just take a deep breath guys. For the folks that ordered early, I'm sure it'll get to you by the launch date like the 5+ phones I've ordered have always arrived. Sure Verizon doesn't ship early, which sucks when you see all the T-Mobile guys going on and on about how amazing their new device is, but you'll get your phone soon.

Best of luck to the folks that ordered late and missed out on the first batch of the S7E in silver. I'm sure the stores will have one you can snatch up. I managed to just waltz into a Verizon store when the iPhone 6S Plus launched, I was several days late on the pre-order and had no chance of getting one on launch day via online, but grabbed one with no drama.

HarperStewart1023
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah the launch for the iPhone 6s Plus I too just walked in told them what I wanted and had my phone- it just sucks waiting.... And what also sucks is no one has any definitive answers.

0 Likes
andrewktlee
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah I know what you mean. I read on the Android Central forums that anyone that ordered before 3/1 will be getting their silver S7E phones on the 11th. This is coming from a Verizon employee that seemed pretty knowledgeable and honest about what's going on with the pre-order situation. If you managed to order before 3/1 OR ordered a gold or black S7E, you have nothing to worry about.

Thuddome
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is what I had said like 14 pages ago. I've seen the dates go all over the place and all the phones have shown up about 3-4 days early. I'm guessing they ship Monday. I've been ordering phones from Verizon since the first Samsung, many many years ago. (Still have it btw)

This is the land of free trade folks, feel free to switch...

Complaining on a web forum and threatening to sue, etc. Yeah that will help, and yeah right.

Wah wah wah wah, sound like Charlie Brown's teacher

#KimJongOMG - Now that's funny, made me laugh out loud