Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
dagobs23
Enthusiast - Level 1

You guys are all nuts. Leaving over s phone. Just chill. My date for the silver just went back to 3/11. It was 3/31 20 minutes ago. Calm down.

debonu
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine as well. Changed to 3/31 this morning and back to 3/11 within the last 5 minutes... The question becomes, is that just a tactic to stem the CS 's' storm they are dealing with... Seriously not happy with the placating responses on this forum and lack of official response from VZW on this. get some real info out to your customers! That's all we are looking for!

Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

Besides all the shipping, etc. it's funny to see how Verizon tried to save a business account with 30 lines attached to it but nothing for the 1 or only 2 line customer.

joehotpiscopo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine too...

Shipment

Status

We received your order and it is in process.

Expected ship date

03/11/2016
thehiggy
Enthusiast - Level 3

Jared2004 wrote:

Besides all the shipping, etc. it's funny to see how Verizon tried to save a business account with 30 lines attached to it but nothing for the 1 or only 2 line customer.

Verizon Wireless Customer Support: yeah, what is the deal with this?

joehotpiscopo
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't think it's so much about the phone itself, but more that for many people, it's the "straw that broke the camels back". Shady practices, promises broken, etc. etc.

dagobs23
Enthusiast - Level 1

Guys this is a brand new phone. I love Verizon. The other cell companies stink. The service here is great. There are people out there that can't afford these phones. Plus many sick people in the world. You are all worried over a cell phone. Smh. You will get your phones. Just relax.

kdawg469
Enthusiast - Level 2

Exactly, just the final straw.  The fact they didn't even try to keep me after 17 years when I told them I'm going to look at AT&T was probably more of a factor than a phone being delayed a few weeks.

I'm happy I switched, and thats all that matters.  Good luck to the rest of you, I'm glad they have moved the ship date back to the 11th.

LanceAllan
Enthusiast - Level 2

whats funny is eveyone went from complaining it wasn't shipping early to happy with the 11th and all verizon had to do was do nothing....

hcassell419
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do you not understand people's frustration with this? If you pay me for something and I tell you when you will receive what you paid for, then I say nevermind it's going to be 20 days later would you want to continue doing business with me? It's not acceptable on ebay so why should we be cool with verizon not fulfilling our orders when they said they would?