Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RedsRNS We certainly understand you are anxious to receive your new phone. It doesn’t help that your current phone is not functioning properly. I’m sending you a tracking link to check the status of your phone. Please understand this is coming from the manufacturer. We care very much about our loyal customers and we thank you for being one. We don’t want you to feel like we are treating you bad when shipment is not under our control. We can troubleshoot your current device until you receive you wonderful new phone. Let us know if you would like to work on your current phone. http://vz.to/1QBjzGy
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BamaBoi334
Contributor - Level 1

update: my shipment date was 3/7 as of right now my order is still processing

eddiechi
Contributor - Level 1

"At least the Bots they use for customer support have stopped telling people that nothing is shipping until March 31st like reported yesterday by CS...  but I still have not received any time of email correspondence from VZW AT ALL about my order..... supposedly reported numerous times we are suppose to recive an email once item has shipped........   the only email I have received was from my UPS account that I have a package in route....  nothing at all from Verizon regarding my items being shipped and delivered ........    "

-----------------------------------------------

My point being about the shipping notification promised from every VZW CS rep is that there are thousands of people who placed orders expecting it on or after March 11th that do not check or even use the forums and have absolutely no clue that it may already be shipped and arrive today or tomorrow or any day this week while most at work or at least not expecting it when VZW told everyone you would be notified once it ships...  and continues to do so but no one in any forum has reported ever receiving ANY notification of items in transit from VZW about their shipment.....  you could go back through this thread and read the number of times the CS Bot has told everyone "don't worry, you will get a email notification when you're item ships to pacify everyone,,,,,,,,,,,,, ........

Mebe007
Enthusiast - Level 3

website still states processing with no date, going through email order

verification link it says expected ship date 3/11 and processing, through

the app it says shipped 3/7 with no tracking info. My card was charged

yesterday. getting frustrated

colbycheese
Enthusiast - Level 2

Never got notification of item being shipped, I noticed my credit card had been charged, so I logged into my Verizon account and under devices, checked status. Shipped March 6th, tracking showed this morning device arrived at my UPS service center for delivery tomorrow 3/9/2016, before the end of the day. I called to pick it up at 9am, as I work and it has to be signed for and dont want to miss delivery. Status does say shipped but prior to that mine also had the 1178 ship date.

0 Likes
gmckaycalif
Enthusiast - Level 2

On my account on the Verizon website, I noticed yesterday that my phone was shipped via FedEx.  Tracking # is there, and checking that shows it will be delivered tomorrow.   However, the Verizon website does not show the MAC id, and I did not get a shipping email from Verizon so I called to find out.  

The phone rep confirmed that the order was shipped, but NO EMAIL WAS SENT.  She does not know why, and can't regenerate one.   However, she did say that the email does not contain the MAC id, and she put me on hold for 5 minutes to see if she could find it anywhere in their system.   She said it is apparently not loaded until the phone is activated.

0 Likes