Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
azmotoxxx
Enthusiast - Level 1

This entire process has been very disappointing....way to go Verizon.  I ordered a S7 Edge (gold) and Edge (silver) on 2/23 and it says processing as of tonight.  Whatever that means....the customer service throughout the entire process has been horrible.  Your responses on this forum are lame and don't address anyone's concerns.  The reps are in the dark, every person you talk to says something different, complete JOKE!  Anyone seen my S7 Edge? 

0 Likes
SSJLink
Enthusiast - Level 2

This has been an awful experience. This is my first time pre-ordering a phone and it will be my last from Verizon. It's not worth the trouble and stress to find out an "answer" for questions that we should have an answer to. The promotions are nice but there will always be other promotions in the future that may be easier without pre-orders. It's unfortunate how big Verizon is but the management is a mess compared to other carriers/retailers. Anyways, i'm sure we'll all enjoy our phones whenever we get them.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd love to look into this for you. Please message us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/verizon or on Twitter @vzwsupport so we can check on your order.
NoahS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
kimberlyg9986
Enthusiast - Level 3

Jookie18 im in the same boat. i haven't gotten an email confirmation, shipping notification or ANY information and my order will be here today  (black s7)...no one seems to know why. the internet team said "oh yes i see that we have an email for you but it was never sent out" and they just had no clue why...so i had to get all documents off the website so i can submit it to samsung for the promotion

0 Likes
kimberlyg9986
Enthusiast - Level 3

thanks BamaBoi334 ! I've been trying to find this information. i was going to send all of my paperwork but maybe i just need what you are saying. verizon NEVER sent me an email confirmation or shipping notification ...thank goodness i printed the order confirmation page right after i placed the order but i never actual have had ANYTHING sent from verizon.

kimberlyg9986
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon Wireless Customer Support id ike to know why i, along with a few other people on this forum, never received an order confirmation OR shipping notification for my order. literally no where in my email is there a notification or correspondence from you all.

0 Likes
RedsRNS
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered my phone on Feb 29th and I'm seeing that some are getting shipping notices that ordered there phone on a later date. I'm getting  way to many different answers. My phone app says 1858. The website says order still Processing And will be shipped on March 11. Customer service says I will have to pick up my phone at the store I ordered it from but my Receipt Says it will be shipped to my house. Why pre order if I'm going to get it after it is released in the stores I should of just waited. Granted I want the free vr goggles. It's seems that I won't get it being so many have already got there phones or have them on there way. My note 4 hits 60% battery and dies every day I can't wait to get rid of this phone and move on to the s7. It's just frustrating waiting and reading all that is going on. I have been a customer for over ten years I do believe Verizon has the best service. I'm not feeling the way we are getting treated as customers though. Let us know something

0 Likes
Mebe007
Enthusiast - Level 3

app updated ship date of 3/7/16 from the 11/17/1858 but nothing else

changed on he website. my card has been charged

0 Likes
HarperStewart1023
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon has kept pretty tight lipped about it because they don't want people in a frenzy- since the frenzy has happened- I know that being Verizon they will honestly do what they can to make this situation better. After having sprint pay for us to go to them a few years ago, Verizon's service is the best and their sales team has been nothing BUT awesome. They can't help that a phone color out sold another one, last year the gold version of just about every phone outsold the other. This year titanium silver out sold on marks. But know if the phone isn't in hand they will do something. They always do, and if not by Friday just cancel your order and go in store. I've never had an issue walking in and getting the phone and the color I want, and when I did I adapted.

0 Likes
eddiechi
Contributor - Level 1

Thank you for letting us know. The system has not finished updating this information yet. As of right now the phone will be shipped out on 3/11/2016. If we can assist you with anything else, just let us know. We are here to help.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least the Bots they use for customer support have stopped telling people that nothing is shipping until March 31st like reported yesterday by CS...  but I still have not received any time of email correspondence from VZW AT ALL about my order..... supposedly reported numerous times we are suppose to recive an email once item has shipped........   the only email I have received was from my UPS account that I have a package in route....  nothing at all from Verizon regarding my items being shipped and delivered ........    

0 Likes