Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
Jookieblue
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have yet to receive any sort of email from Verizon.  We ordered both black and silver in store and the rep had stated confirmation would be send via email and never received one.  I had called up there a few days later to make sure they were in the system and the were and when I had asked for then to resend the emails they said they couldn't because they are automatically generated when an order is placed.  I just keep checking the Verizon app to see if it updates on the silver being shipped with no luck so far.  Just very frustrating for all of us.  Hopefully they will figure this all out and let us know. 

StephMtnz
Enthusiast - Level 2

My card was just charged, but the status has not changed yet.

0 Likes
Patapufete
Enthusiast - Level 2

I JUST got an update on my tracking number, getting phone tomorrow.  This is a silver, pre ordered 2/23 few minutes after pre orders became available.   I'll update again once I actually get the phone, but it's looking good now.

raidersx
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just got charged and a shipping date of 3/7 just be patient ya'll.

0 Likes
berlinlt2
Contributor - Level 1

It is true. You have to choose where you bought your phone from. Online or in store. Choosing online will get you a watch. I'm going to try online and see as I could care less if I get the vr since I won't use it

0 Likes
Stina87
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered the Silver Edge on 2/23 about Noon mountain time. I did not receive the order confirmation email nor have I yet to see a shipping email but in the app this morning I noticed a tracking number and it said shipped. They are sending out the Silver Edge. And my tracking number is active. They are working on all of it.

BamaBoi334
Contributor - Level 1

I know in store is vr only and online is vr or watch. but people are saying the watch is not free like the promotion says. I was also told this in my local Verizon store

0 Likes
FamilyMan951
Enthusiast - Level 3

Purchase a Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge and receive a Gear VR with a 6-game bundle* or Gear S2**. Limited time only, while supplies last.

For more information on Galaxy S7 and Gear VR, click here.

0 Likes
Richl422
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also pre ordered on launch day, Silver s7 Edge i was charged and my phone has shipped from Memphis through UPS. I wonder why some have fedex and some ups. I see the fedex is leaving from PA and the UPS from TN. I live in NJ lets see if i get it by Wednesday.

0 Likes
BamaBoi334
Contributor - Level 1

???

0 Likes