Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
eric_615
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, ordered two silver edges online on 2/23 at 0700 PST, paid full retail.  On the FedEx truck in Memphis will arrive on Wednesday.

Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

Verizon should be working overtime tonight getting all the silvers ready to go.

John0000
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not holding my breath on that one, but it would be nice if they sent them out like the other colors.  Thank you to those that responded about the silver S7 Edge and their shipment notifications.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jookieblue, thanks for your patience through all of this. I aplogize for any experience less than great. There was some discrepency in regards to the shipping dates for the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. As it stands the ship date for that model is March 31, 2016. It should be updated to show you the correct dates soon.

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
kidqwik
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm leaving Bestbuy now.  Just picked up a Samsung Qi charger pad. Everyone is picking up their S7 n S7 Edges for all carriers, including Verizon..  And here many of us are still waiting for our shipping info to switch from Processing with no date info even if we ordered on 3/23..  Complete fail on Verizon's preorder event for the Samsung Galaxy S7 n Edge...  Can't get their act together and take care of their customers as usual. . Always about corp profits blah blah. For once treat your customers like people and not simply dollar signs...  So disappointed..

raidersx
Enthusiast - Level 3

So even if you ordered back on the 23rd our phones won't ship til later? what was the point of the preorder then?

Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

VERIZON, will you just please give us a reasonable answer as to what date you needed to order for the silver's to ship & to why the heck the shipping date shows 1858 on the Verizon app. That's all anybody is asking. Don't beat around the bush.

0 Likes
Wlongobardi
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hahaha Verizon responder person. That is not true. Plenty of people who ordered S7 edges have shipping info. Obviously not all of them but you are spreading false information. You should be fired

0 Likes
Jookieblue
Enthusiast - Level 2

Afternoon,

I am confused by this as we were promised a ship date of March 11th for both the black and silver phones by the rep at the Verizon store.  I just called and they still insisted that we have a ship date for the silver phones of 3/11. Other people have also received tracking information that ordered the silver after the 24th which is after we ordered.  There’s no reason that we should have to wait until March 31st to have our phone shipped. We were also guaranteed by now 4 different Verizon reps that we would be able to take advantage of the VR Gear which we would need phone in hand to do so. Why if we are one of the first to order the Silver phones are we being placed with the back orders???

kidqwik
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm leaving Bestbuy now.  Just picked up a Samsung Qi charger pad. Everyone is picking up their S7 n S7 Edges for all carriers, including Verizon..  And here many of us are still waiting for our shipping info to switch from Processing with no date info even if we ordered on 3/23..  Complete fail on Verizon's preorder event for the Samsung Galaxy S7 n Edge...  Can't get their act together and take care of their customers as usual. . Always about corp profits blah blah. For once treat your customers like people and not simply dollar signs...  So disappointed..  I have been "assured"  repeatedly by Verizon reps it will ship by Friday,  the LATEST.  I've read comments from people here that their silver edge has already ship. And now I just read a post or two above mine from a Verizon rep that the Silver Edges wont ship until 3/31. Lol,  whaaaat?!  If my phone does not ship by Friday, Tmobile here I come.  This whole thing is a joke...  No ones on the same page at Verizon. 

0 Likes