Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
BamaBoi334
Contributor - Level 1

The vr promotion works in store as well. I almost purchase in store but I wanted the watch

0 Likes
06blckmax

Tracking received

0 Likes
rockstardna04

Since I ordered 2 s7's on the same order. Do you get one free vr or s2 or do you get 2 offers since I bought 2 phones?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

You'd fill out 2 different forms

0 Likes
Theweeve
Enthusiast - Level 2

Tracking received, says my edge in titanium will be delivered Wednesday. Pretty sure Verizon can't say to Fedex "don't deliver this until Friday." I'm pretty freaking excited.

berlinlt2
Contributor - Level 1

You can get the vr just not the s2. I'm pissed cause I didn't know and went in store and the sales guy said I would have the option. Kinda pissed now since I will not use the vr. Also my wife ordered the edge in gold and she has a tracking number. I ordered the silver and I don't have anything yet. We ordered on 2/28. I'm hoping mine comes in on time. I will be out of town and having mine shipped to my hotel

0 Likes
Ramvoo

My s7 edge silver that I pre ordered on the 23rd (8am) has been shipped as of this morning. UPS Trk# generated.

0 Likes
thehiggy
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine said shipped 3/6 yesterday and then an hour later gave me a UPS tracking number that led nowhere.

I checked again this morning, now it says shipped 3/7, same tracking number leading nowhere.

(this is after talking with a supervisor at length yesterday who (1) assured me all phones shipped 3/11 (2) FedEx was the exclusive shipper (3) any tracking numbers / shipping dates I saw were just them prepping for the 3/11 ship date.

Thanks again Verizon.

0 Likes
joehotpiscopo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Pre-ordered Silver Platinum S7 Edge on 3/23. Order currently says shipped 3/7/2016 with UPS tracking number. Tracking information currently unavailable but the good thing is, they're on their way!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Berlinlt, I am certain that you are excited to get your hands on that new phone. I know that I would be. To view the status of your order, simply visit http://www.verizonwireless.com/vzw/ordertracking/index.jsp.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes