Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
Kljohnson
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a location code too. My ship date on verizon app says 3/6 What's yours say ?

0 Likes
Britt_Luvz_Budz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wow wtf, how many different answers is vzw giving?! I talked to a cs via twitter dm  about the app showing an 11/17/1858 ship date, the rep told me they were busy doing a lot updates and my order would ship on 3/11 despite the app status, I was told to check again tomorrow.  And btw, fwiw, I've had a location code from day 1 when I pre-ordered on 3/3 and first got the confirmation email do idk but maybe it's true,  I just don't see it where we've all received so many different answers

0 Likes
Mebe007
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine says processing 3/11 ship. I have location code. my card has not yet

been charged. on the app it's 11/17/1858

0 Likes
Kljohnson
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah mine updated from the weird 1858 or whatever to today's date so I hope to get a tracking number by tomorrow

Thuddome
Enthusiast - Level 2

Um, the ship date was always March 11th, the VR gear was always limited supply. I saw the VR gear at Best Buy the other day, it's just a plastic box with 2 plastic magnifying lenses in it. Nothing special, just really fancy 3D goggles. Definitely not worth $99 or whatever Sam wants for them... IMHO No wonder they are giving them away.

The United States of America, land of free trade...

0 Likes
Thuddome
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's what mine did, there was a problem with my order, got an email from Verizon to call them. Did and the rep told me they were shipping in the morning, have them by Wednesday. Mine now says order date March 6th (they had to delete my original order) and expected shipping the 11th. Even though she told me in the morning, should get tracking...

0 Likes
Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered in store 2-27 & the guy ordered the wrong phone so he had to cancel and reorder. Maybe that has something to do with the weird 1858 date but I highly doubt it. Hopefully tomorrow morning I'll get shipping info. but I doubt that too.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

If you ordered in store instead of online you aren't eligible for the promotion.

0 Likes
Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

I'm eligible for VR, not S2.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Care to enlighten us how since both of those require online purchase?

0 Likes