Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
Ingress66
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just talked to customer service because at one point my ship date was 3/11...then 3/31...then back to 3/11. I also ordered the Titanium color. She assured me my ship date was the 11th still. No word on early shipment though...very frustrated that we aren't receiving them on the 11th...I guess we could still get them earlier. I think they know more than they are saying. The stores are also getting very limited stock so that pre orders are filled. .. Another week...I feel like a 5 year old waiting for Christmas...lol

Mebe007
Enthusiast - Level 3

Also I see spigen has their screen protectors on their website.http://www.spigen.com/collections/galaxy-s7-edge/products/galaxy-s7-edge-screen-protector-curved-cry...

Doesn't cover everything but looks nice and I guessing will work with their cases

Mebe007
Enthusiast - Level 3

Also if anyone's interested in a wet protectorhttp://www.xtremeguard.com/Samsung-Galaxy-S7-Edge-Screen-Protectors-p/galaxy-s7-edg-screen-protector...

Use coupon code love90off  will save you a ton, you can get 2 covers for $2 shipped. Don't know if there any good, but they should get us by

0 Likes
LanceAllan
Enthusiast - Level 2

This looks kinda cool...  And the matte finish  might look cool on the silver s7e....

Skinomi MatteSkin - Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Full Body Skin Protector (Full Coverage)

Anyone have any experience? I have their tempered glass for my tab s 8.4 and really like it but never used a skin

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I have the Skinomi on my S7 Edge just for the screen. As far as skins go I don't use them.  I am prone to dropping or losing my phone so they are useless.

0 Likes
Jukins
Enthusiast - Level 1

Lol this is the exact problem. You're calling cs several times knowing theyve been giving inaccurate information but you're still mad. You're mad because you bought a phone that wasn't promised to you early and the pro items aren't promised either. Stop being spoiled be patient you'll have you phone that does exactly the same thing that your current phone does

0 Likes
andrewktlee
Enthusiast - Level 3

The one I got is:

http://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Charger-Nekteck-Charging-Qi-Enabled/dp/B01ALCG1M2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&...

The one you're linking is a standard Qi charger that has a 5W output.

The Spigen screen protector is the version I was talking about! I guess they cut away the corner to make them compatible with the Samsung cases. The protectors are a PAIN to work with because you have to make sure it's perfectly aligned or the edges start to lift. If you can nail a perfect alignment though, it's the best protector IMHO that isn't tempered glass. I hate the way wet install protectors feel. That Spigen is the smoothest you'll find without dipping into the glass group. BTW you might want to wait a bit. Spigen loves to throw deals on Amazon when they have enough stock to send over to Amazon's warehouse. I've never paid full price for a Spigen product on Amazon.

0 Likes
LanceAllan
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you order a spigen case for the s7 now you get one of there rings free...  Looks kinda cool

0 Likes
andrewktlee
Enthusiast - Level 3

Spigen prices are extremely high if you purchase direct. The Spigen Neo Hybrid Crystal for example is $16.99 on Amazon compared to $34.99 direct. Granted the ring itself is $24.99 but it'll interfere with the wireless charging I've come to love. If you're not going to be wirelessly charging, that's a nifty little thing.

Gfrrt
Enthusiast - Level 1

if i cant get my free vr because tmobile snatched them all up cause they got theirs early im gonna be mad as hell. I hope this isnt the case.