Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
juan_guzman_az
Enthusiast - Level 3

Watch I bet that once we get our bill we'll be in for a huge surprise and Verizon will charge us a month in advance on top of our monthly bill.  This happened last time I upgraded Smiley Happy

0 Likes
LanceAllan
Enthusiast - Level 2

verizon changed the ship date on the website for new orders... it screwed alot of peoples ship by date up when checking it online, the latter has been fixed, but if you have not already pre-ordered it looks like yours may not ship on the 11th, for those people who ordered prior to march 1st it should not be an issue...

gchic23
Enthusiast - Level 2

I saw someome on another forum say their ship date also changed from 3/11 to 3/31. That is messed up.

0 Likes
Djbenn909

Verizon is the biggest and probably have the most pre-order that's why it's like this

0 Likes
ceebee1209
Enthusiast - Level 3

Probably taking their sweet time to load up the phones with the Verizon bloatware..

thehiggy
Enthusiast - Level 3

thehiggy wrote:

Verizon Wireless Customer Support

I know you're being hounded on this issue, but answer me one thing: regardless of the actual delivery date of the phone, if I preordered am I guaranteed a promotional item (Gear VR or Gear S2)?

Personally, I am very upset by the lack of communication/reasoning by Verizon. T-Mobile started delivering these phones to preorders two days ago. The minute they started and the internet found out, At&T and Sprint both communicated that they would move up delivery as well and started delivering the next day. One day after that (today Wednesday March 2) we have no consistent message or updates from Verizon. All that being said, this is really just a preference - substantively there is no difference to me getting my black S7 Edge today or next Friday (I did preorder early AM EST on 2/23).

HOWEVER if these other carriers getting their preorders out to customers early does mean that they will be filing for their promotional items with Samsung before we ever get the chance (you need the phone's MAC address to fill out the form), and the promotional item availability runs out so it is no longer available, I consider it Verizon directly costing/robbing me a $300 items promised as part of my preorder.

I understand there are terms and conditions on these things so Samsung/Verizon cannot be sued easily. However, this is fairly cut-and-dry: other companies are getting preordered phones (if not consistent information) out to their customers. I, a loyal customer of Verizon for 10+ years, have gotten nothing at all. With T-Mobile nearly catching Verizon in major area coverage, and beating their prices, I considering cancelling my phone and switching my family over right now. If my phone is further delayed, or especially if I do not receive by promotional item due to Verizon's delay, I will certainly be switching and pursuing BBB action.

Verizon Wireless Customer Support, please respond ASAP.

Verizon Wireless Customer Support still no information? Or even a courtesy acknowledgement?

Theweeve
Enthusiast - Level 2

I pre-ordered at 8:10 a.m. Est. on February 23rd, and I saw my ship date change to 3/31/2016 too. Just logged in to check and it switched back to March 11th. And for the past 2 days it wasn't even showing an expected ship date. At the end of the day, I've had worse things happen to me, at this point I'll suck it up and play with my new s7 edge case and pretend my new silver edge is inside of it, wrapped up all cozy.

hcassell419
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hahaha I'm glad I'm not the only one doing that. I can pretend I'm putting on my armorsuit screen protector while I'm at it I guess.

0 Likes
HarperStewart1023
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah and they're still adamant about NOT sending them until the 11th- are you serious?!

HarperStewart1023
Enthusiast - Level 3

What stores?

0 Likes