Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
svinyard
Enthusiast - Level 2

Its frustrating that we are being treated like "captured revenue" and not

getting priority over the models blindly shipped to stores. We get dumped

on due to their supply chain problems instead of them taking care of us

like they should.

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 8:02 AM, celitified <forums@verizonwireless.com>

ceebee1209
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is a HUGE failure on Verizon's part. Let's take it to Twitter where they have a harder time ignoring us on a public platform

kidqwik
Enthusiast - Level 3

For the people that had the date changed from 3/11 to 3/31, were your credit cards charged?  I'm talking to a CS rep now and they are saying that "so what has happened is some customers were charged incorrectly upon order receipt, which we usually do not charge you until the device ships, so it has been resolved, and this is what changed the shipping dates for those customers, however I am not seeing that you were charged yet, so it did not affect you. I can assure  you the original ship date is the date the phone will ship."

0 Likes
shaunw25
Enthusiast - Level 2

My original ship date was 3-11 and just yesterday got changed to 3-31 but I have not been charged yet so your saying my phone should till ship on 3-11?

0 Likes
celitified
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did not charge the phone to my card, it will be charged to my Verizon account which it has not yet. I renewed at the 2-year price so I didn't pay the $700 or whatever that total is for the full retail value. Regardless of if it is a billing error, I shouldn't be told 4 different things between emails, customer service representatives, and their website.

kidqwik
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine doesn't have a ship date.  It still says "Processing"  I did the device payment plan on the 23rd, got the confirmation email, but never got a ship date.  The CS rep assured me mine will ship by the 3/11 but the fact mine still says Processing in the order has me doubt that at this point...  If there's supposedly only 300K Gear S2, preorders that are delayed will not have a chance to get one.  This would be ALL Verizon's fault.  If my date changes, I might as well switch to Tmobile.  They're getting their phones now, the bill is cheaper, free Netflix, bonus $ for switching, etc.  This will be the last time I allow Verizon to screw me over.  We'll get our phones later, miss out on the free promo incentive for the Gear S2, pay higher rates, etc on Verizon.  I screen shotted the whole convo to hold them to their word and then like screw u if needed.  Smiley Happy

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

celitified, We are delighted to have you in the Verizon family. We are aware of the excitement for the arrival of this phone. We are working close with the manufacture to ensure our high demands are met. We strongly encourage you to check your email notifications because the status may change. Please be patience for your new phone will be in your hands soon.
TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ceebee1209
Enthusiast - Level 3

kidqwik wrote:

Mine doesn't have a ship date.  It still says "Processing"  I did the device payment plan on the 23rd, got the confirmation email, but never got a ship date.  The CS rep assured me mine will ship by the 3/11 but the fact mine still says Processing in the order has me doubt that at this point...  If there's supposedly only 300K Gear S2, preorders that are delayed will not have a chance to get one.  This would be ALL Verizon's fault.  If my date changes, I might as well switch to Tmobile.  They're getting their phones now, the bill is cheaper, free Netflix, bonus $ for switching, etc.  This will be the last time I allow Verizon to screw me over.  We'll get our phones later, miss out on the free promo incentive for the Gear S2, pay higher rates, etc on Verizon.  I screen shotted the whole convo to hold them to their word and then like screw u if needed. 

You don't even have a shipping date in the confirmation email??

Stina87
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine still says processing as well....

0 Likes
celitified
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can assure you that my excitement has come and gone.