Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
jaj8ball
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't have email confirmation I order mine in the store

0 Likes
shaunw25
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ya you will only have an email confirmation if you ordered it yourself online.

0 Likes
Stina87
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered mine online....I didn't get a confirmation email...and yet Verizon says it is still ordered and only pending.

0 Likes
Basco_EP
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered mine on day 1. If I don't get to register for my free s2 because of a backorder I will be very irritated

Tommie0704
Enthusiast - Level 2

The sad part is that Big Red knows they have the best product out there. While the CS reps are typically great at all they do, the powers that be don't seem too keen on the customer service side of things. The other three major carriers are all confirmed to be shipping NOW. Verizon, on the other hand, is still, so far, sticking by the ship date of the 11th. Not even arriving on the 11th, just shipping.

They still have time to make things good. Question is, will they?

My fingers are crossed.

0 Likes
Mike279456
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just spoke to a Verizon representative, and sadly yes, not shipping until March 31st.  That is for the silver S7Screenshot (12).png Edge.  Smiley Sad 

0 Likes
Willow2016
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wonder if we can cancel our pre-order to allow purchase in store since it went from 3/11-3/31?? That is just silly!

Willow2016
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was able to cancel my order online through CHAT due to the delay. her response was

"

It appears that all colors, Titanium, Gold and Silver were affected by delay due to stock shortage. The March 31 shipping is just a placeholder and once new stocks arrive in our warehouse then the shipping dates will be updated and everyone will be notified."

Hope this helps. I am going to try and get mine at the store.

She also said the stores had them there for display to try out, etc.

0 Likes
m_nelson0100
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine is now updated from the 1858 date to the 31st. I ordered about 30 seconds when they went live online so I guess they are getting around 2 silver ones for the first batch.

0 Likes
ceebee1209
Enthusiast - Level 3

You could try walking into a store that day and getting it there then have them cancel your other order? Or you could just order another color 😕

0 Likes