Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
ceebee1209
Enthusiast - Level 3

T-Mobile users are reporting their phones have been shipped and are in-hand already, WAY before the official launch date. Will Verizon keep up and do the same? My order status says it'll ship BY 03/11 but that seems late compared to what the other carriers are doing.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
raidersx
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just got charged and a shipping date of 3/7 just be patient ya'll.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

March 11   is the official ship date if you preordered from Verizon or ATT.  Plenty of phones available in stores already,

ceebee1209
Enthusiast - Level 3

I know the official date is the 11th, but I was wondering if Verizon can/will start shipping the pre-orders early or if they'll continue to lag behind other carriers. Not even shipping until the 11th seems ridicuously late because AT&T customers are reporting their ship dates are expected to be between 03/07-03/10 so they're at customer's doorsteps by the 11th.

Stina87
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would hope so. If not one would think that Verizon customers are going to miss out on the Gear VR or Gear S2 deal since we will be the last to get our pre-orders. But really who knows.....

Hweeden
Enthusiast - Level 1

It comes down to verizon not caring about their customers. They would've started shipping or communicating to users it would be shipping early the minute T-mobile started. At&t and sprint have also started shipping the devices.

juan_guzman_az
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just checked mu shipping date and it changed from 3/11 to 3/31!  Anyone else?

svinyard
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine did as well.  This just happened today I believe.  I have seen other order info from a separate website that still showed 3/11/16.  What gives?  Are they really available for purchase in stores already?  Why not ship what we have paid for?

0 Likes
m_nelson0100
Enthusiast - Level 3

My ship date now says 11/17/1858, I kid you not.

svinyard
Enthusiast - Level 2

Geez man, you could have at least posted a review. You've had it long

enough.

Tidbits
Legend

The promotion is Verizon's promo. They have their own stock like other carriers have theirs. You don't have to worry about not getting your promo items because Verizon ships on time instead of early. Samsung has already said this.

0 Likes