Will Different Chargers Affect The Battry Of My Samsung Galaxy S7?
BEVLUC1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've got three charger adapters. The first two plugs into house receptacle 120. The last plugs into vehicle power plug. You do under stand the print is so small I could be off on figures, don't think so.The one that came with phone (Model EP-TA20 JWE, 9v 1.67A and 5v 2.0A) another one I had (Model A36-502A, 5.0v-2.1A) and the power vehicle adapter  (KZ-006 5.0-1A).

Can all these adapters be used with my phone, maybe just a difference on charging rates, not too low or not too high of charge?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 charging
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. I have to agree with bearone21. I recommend sticking with the original charger to avoid any issues. Are you having charging issues?

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

sorry but i'm not going to take the time to look up the specs on your different chargers.

i stick with samsung chargers, avoid usb charging & will only use a car charger in an emergency.

the original samsung charger is for fast charging.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. I have to agree with bearone21. I recommend sticking with the original charger to avoid any issues. Are you having charging issues?

AnthonyM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
BEVLUC1
Enthusiast - Level 3

No issues. Was just asking if these chargers would work with this phone, especially the mobile device for while traveling? Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BEVLUC1 Having the right charger for your device is crucial, especially while traveling. Let's see how we can help. Where did you purchase the adapters from?

SheritaH_VZW

0 Likes
BEVLUC1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I received it from a family member, I assuming. The only thing asking is the (KZ-006 5.0-1A) adapter looks like it only puts out 1A, or is that not the way you figure things? 1A isn't too much for phone, correct? Thanks

P.S. I just trace in on the web, thanks.

0 Likes
bobbyjack
Contributor - Level 1

Sure, it's always best to use the charger that came with the phone. Or at least a quality name brand after market charger. If you plug in an unknown charger, the phone will either charge or it will ask you to to use the original type charger. I use a car charger all the time. No problems. But there are lots of bad car chargers out there.

0 Likes
BEVLUC1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks

0 Likes