Why won't my text message work on my Honda CRV screen anymore
Chucker7

My Galaxy S5 text worked fine on my CRV... I received text and it would come up on the Honda's screen.  Then it just stopped.  Everything else on Bluetooth works fine.  Could I have gotten a update on the phone which disabled this feature.  Please help

Chucker

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why won't my text message work on my Honda CRV screen anymore
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Chucker7,  having hands free tools to get text messages is such an awesome thing. We always want you to be safe when driving. Definitely appreciate all the information as far as what troubleshooting has been done. As your wireless provider, we would have you check the phone’s ability to connect via Bluetooth and we would have you troubleshoot the phone’s ability to send/receive text message which it sounds like for both, it does. The car’s ability to receive text messages is beyond our scope of help as it could be an issue with the vehicle. Please contact manufacturer’s website for additional assistance. http://bit.ly/1OGrQrP

NatashaAA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Why won't my text message work on my Honda CRV screen anymore
Chucker7

I have check the Honda website and it does support my phone. It use to work fine then I believe I received a update to the phone and it never work the same again. I can connect to the car, using Bluetooth for phone calls and even playing music from the phone through the cars audio system. I just cannot receive text messages any more. Something in the phone had to change. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Chuck Argenziano

0 Likes