Re: Why is my Samsung S7 constantly dropping calls, even with a good signal?
Amy2806

Are you still paying for ring back tones? If so, that might be the issue. After going through everything, they removed the ring back tones option, and I haven't a problem since.

Hope this helps,Amy

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes
kimmyp78

I am still paying for ring back tones.  I'll give that a try.

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
CincoSuzie
Enthusiast - Level 1

My husband and I are having the same problem with our iPhones.  This JUST started happening.  He has a brand new iPhone 11, and it JUST started happening with my iPhone 6s+ that I've had for years working reliably.  He has been on the phone with both apple and Verizon repeatedly, and has been sent new a new phone (obviously not the problem, since my phone has been problematic all of a sudden), and been told that we need a WiFi booster (again, not the problem, since I have full bars and he alternately has full/none AND, I've been operating on data, AND we have Comcast for Internet). What gives??? People can get through to us, and then when we answer or when we call out, nobody can hear us on the phone.  Very frustrating. 

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes