Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,318 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions
Why is my Samsung Edge 7 losing internet connectivity? I'm constantly having to reboot to get it back...
WARRENA42

I have a Samsung Galaxy 7S Edge and I'm constantly losing internet connectivity. I have to go through the reboot process in order to attempt to restore. Is there a fix to this?

0 Likes
Re: Why is my Samsung Edge 7 losing internet connectivity? I'm constantly having to reboot to get it back...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having to reboot your device is never any fun. What is the current software version on your device? When did this issue start? Have there been any recent changes on your device for example new applications? 

IvoneA_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Why is my Samsung Edge 7 losing internet connectivity? I'm constantly having to reboot to get it back...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want you to stay connected, and are here to help. To help better assist you, we do need some more clarification. Are you having issue connecting to Wi-Fi, or LTE data?

0 Likes