Why is My Battery Draining Faster After Update?
JERGRO89
Enthusiast - Level 2

After an entire day of light to moderate usage my S6 battery life would be 48%-52%.I charged my S6 this morning and it was 100% at 6 AM. I made one 2 minute phone call at 10AM and my phone is at 48%. This needs to get fixed ASAP, Please

Re: Why is My Battery Draining Faster After Update?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JERGRO89,

I wouldn't be able to function if I had phone issues. I'll be happy to help into your battery consumption. What else is running in the background besides your phone call (you can check this by tapping the icon that's located at the bottom left of your phone)?

Here's an awesome link that outlines potential causes of battery issues: https://goo.gl/OoSGSj.

RyanC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JERGRO89
Enthusiast - Level 2

I always close out all open apps and turn the screen off when done. I am convenienced it is related to the latest update on February 1st.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your concern. That is a phone that is known for it's great battery life. How long ago did it update? Have you added any new apps since the update?

AnthonyM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JERGRO89
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you read the previous post I stated the update was 2/1/2017. And no I have not loaded any apps

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JERGRO89, we know the importance of a strong battery, and a phone that lasts through the day. We want to assist in finding the root cause to this problem. Since you updated your phone, do you experience any other issues with the phone such as calling, texting, data, Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth?

MarkP_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes