Why does content transfer app lock up?
HEACHR75

I am trying to use the new Verizon Content transfer app to transfer from a Samsung S8+ to am Apple iPhone XS Max. The connection doesn’t work with QR code trying either phone as the camera.

i switching to manual and the Samsung blinks on the screen where to enter the code and goes back to which phone is this and locks on that screen.

Any tricks to get this to work.

0 Likes
Re: Why does content transfer app lock up?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your concern to be able to use your application to transfer your content. Here is a link to help you use your app and find all options to transfer contacts and other media. Follow this link to see more, https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/content-transfer-help/. If the application is having issues, you may want to try to clear the cache and force stop the app. You can also try to uninstall and reinstall the application. Have you tried any troubleshooting. Let us know if you continue to see issues.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Why does content transfer app lock up?
bearone21
Legend

i use samsung smart switch between samsung phones.....they advertise all platforms but there's no app for the i-phone & both need to be on wi-fi.

Samsung Smart Switch Mobile - Apps on Google Play