Re: Why do deleted text messages keep coming back?
SWIGGY101

HI Tracy! After months of the same problem and a glitch phone, I've solved the problem. You have to go insidea the Message plus app, then got to settings, scroll towards the bottom where it says  "integrated text messaging" and you're going to want to tap on unsubscribe! Then go ahead and delete your text, you should have no problems or lagging after. Hopefully custimer support can see thsee messages for future complaints!

0 Likes
Redjedi

I use the message+ app and my deleted messages keep coming back. I tried this strat swiggy.. Turned off sync, deleted my texts, then turned sync back on and they still came back. I also don't see a way how I can delete text messages in my Verizon cloud. If I go to the cloud and click see messages...it just sends me to my insitu message+ app. Any help?

0 Likes
KJUNCATHY

thanks!

0 Likes
allyhaw0

I think I might have figured it out. If you go into settings and turn off auto retrieve messages, it might work. I was having this same issue, and saw your question. Hopefully it will work because I find it annoying. Lol. 

0 Likes
ChuckG2
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's what I ended up doing.  The Verizon Message+ app has never been great.  And when you ask for help with a problem, nothing gets resolved.

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no. ChuckG2, this is not the experience we want for you. Could you please tell us a bit more about what's going on? What issues were you experiencing with the Message+ app?

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes