Re: , I've been getting sign in failed notifications from the samsung galaxy s4 mini email app on my verizon.net email account. It says the server password has changed and asks me to enter the new one. My password has not changed, but it won't take it. I'
eds47

Went to vz wireless store today and they confirmed what i thought. vz not vz wireless did some type of upgrade or change to their vm servers and it did not work the way it should have. per vz wireless rep the problem is seen on various wireless devices so it is not device dependent. you will or might see this problem if you are using verizon.net as your email provider. so much for testing upgrades or changes prior to turning it loose to the world for real world testing.

0 Likes
Re: , I've been getting sign in failed notifications from the samsung galaxy s4 mini email app on my verizon.net email account. It says the server password has changed and asks me to enter the new one. My password has not changed, but it won't take it. I'
mickipapi
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since changing this setting I have not received messages in 48 hours.  Prior I was receiving them every 1 or 2 hours

0 Likes
rehmbo66

I did change my settings and have received the same message twice now afterwards. I can still receive and send emails but the message has still popped up.

0 Likes
PIXTURMAN

Didn't work!

0 Likes