Why are the photo frames missing from the gallery app?
lisaannm68
Enthusiast - Level 2

I updated to Nougat last night.  I noticed my photo frames were missing. Upon reading I see the always on option in the gallery app.  I do not have this option. Is anyone else missing? When will this be fixed?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Missing feature in gallery app
lisaannm68
Enthusiast - Level 2

I realized that you need to turn on the always on option for the display to allow the option  in the gallery to show.

I was trying to figure out how to get the picture frame widget back & thought that this option  was a replacement.  I found that isn't the case.

I hope that the put this option as well as the personalized keyboard shortcuts back.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
lisaannm68
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please ignore my question I was able to figure it out

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

How do you figure it out? Providing the information might help the next customer.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
lisaannm68
Enthusiast - Level 2

I realized that you need to turn on the always on option for the display to allow the option  in the gallery to show.

I was trying to figure out how to get the picture frame widget back & thought that this option  was a replacement.  I found that isn't the case.

I hope that the put this option as well as the personalized keyboard shortcuts back.

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

The Picture Frame app is buried in the Widget called Galaxy Essentials.

0 Likes