Why Isn't My NFL Mobile App Streaming?
User123456789
Enthusiast - Level 1

I keep getting "we're sorry but the stream is currently unavailable " whem trying to watch a game. Tried on wifi and on 4g. Same error. Uninstalled and reinstalled same error. Rebooted same error. This worked for week 1 and week 2. Nothing new has beem installed that i can think of.  How do i resilve this?

My wife has the s6 edge. I just installed the app on her phone. Same error. She has not had this app installed before.

Zip code is  06066.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Nfl mobile not streaming.
TRAFOC45
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hey I had the same issue..I got mine to work by clicking on nfl red zone and the app check to see if i had the subscription. It will then ask if u want to sign up (if u don't pay extra for nfl redzone). JUST TO BE CLEAR, U DON'T HAVE TO SIGN UP. After it checks ur account and it ask u to sign up just back out and click the game u want to watch...it should work.

View solution in original post

TRAFOC45
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hey I had the same issue..I got mine to work by clicking on nfl red zone and the app check to see if i had the subscription. It will then ask if u want to sign up (if u don't pay extra for nfl redzone). JUST TO BE CLEAR, U DON'T HAVE TO SIGN UP. After it checks ur account and it ask u to sign up just back out and click the game u want to watch...it should work.

KELLIEIE827

Go to the menu (3 horizontal lines upper left corner). Select "NFL Network" the app will check your "eligibility" and tell you what your eligible for. Once that happens you can back out and play your live game.

0 Likes
KELLIEIE827

Thanks this was helpful but for me it was selecting "NFL Network" in the drop down menu.

0 Likes
NATALL43

I have the same problem, but when I try to select "NFL Network" I get a different connection error: "sorry there was a connection error. Please check that you have mobile connectivity and try again"

Tried with both 4g and wifi, no difference.

0 Likes
User123456789
Enthusiast - Level 1

Perfect. This fixed it. Now if only they didnt block chromecast.

0 Likes
KELLIEIE827

I had pulled my battery and data card and uninstalled and reinstalled the app before trying any of this. Maybe give all that a try?

0 Likes
KELLIEIE827

Totally!!

0 Likes
IAMQSC

Fixed my issue. Wish I had known this 2 weeks ago.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello to all in this thread. I am having the same issue as all of you are. Trust me when I tell you guys that I have pushed this up as high as possible from a Verizon standpoint. There are friends of mine who can stream with no problem and I can not. This is definitely not happening across the board. I recommend everyone to send these concerns to the NFL mobile support team here:

Email: mobilecs@nflhelp.com
Phone: 800-635-5300

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes