Why Is My Galaxy S7 Going Directly To Voice Mail?
jclark16832

With any incoming or outgoing call,  phone automatically hangs up and goes to voicemail.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Galaxy 7 Call Issue
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Dial *73, wait for tones, and then hang up.  This will turn off any call forwarding that inadvertently got turned on (or it may have been purposely turned on at Verizon if you recently changed devices - - to allow time to switch devices and not miss any calls).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Dial *73, wait for tones, and then hang up.  This will turn off any call forwarding that inadvertently got turned on (or it may have been purposely turned on at Verizon if you recently changed devices - - to allow time to switch devices and not miss any calls).

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Jclark16832 we want your phone to work perfectly. I'm here to help. SuzyQ has some great suggestions. Since this is happening on all calls I do want to investigate this more. When did this start? Any recent changes to your device/account?

AdrienneP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes