Why Can't I Call Someone In My Favorites List?
yeva922

when i make a call from my favorites screen, it now requires me to choose call or video...i have shut off video option, but the phone still doesn't just automatically call the default number in the "favorite" contact, it makes me push the phone icon again...how do i fix it?

It used to be that if i pushed a contact in favorites, the phone would just dial automatically...I never had to do anything else, but now I can't do that.

I use my phone while driving often, and the one touch option for favorites made calling very easy...now not so much.

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Why Can't I Call Someone In My Favorites List?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

yeva922, I know the feeling when things don’t work as they normally do. I also like the one touch option in regards to making a call. Rest assured that we’re here to help get things back on track. When did this start happening? Does this happen with all contacts in your Favorites list?

MarkP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes