cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Where is the private mode option?

woodiebos
Miembro

anyone notice "private mode" is gone from the pull down menu since g930vvru4bqa4 update? you have to go to the setting menu and go the LONG way around now.. SMH....   is it me?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Anyone notice "private mode" is gone from the pull down menu since g930vvru4bqa4 update?

kincaed
Novice

Pull down > Pull down again to display all the quick setting tiles > Edit > drag the Private mode tile up into the quick settings so that it replaces one that you don't need. If you drag it up so that it's located in one of first 6 spots then in the future you can just Pull down and access it. Otherwise, just Pull down > Pull down > Private Mode.

View solution in original post

Re: Anyone notice "private mode" is gone from the pull down menu since g930vvru4bqa4 update?

kincaed
Novice

Pull down > Pull down again to display all the quick setting tiles > Edit > drag the Private mode tile up into the quick settings so that it replaces one that you don't need. If you drag it up so that it's located in one of first 6 spots then in the future you can just Pull down and access it. Otherwise, just Pull down > Pull down > Private Mode.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

woodiebos
Miembro

It's a beautiful thing... Thank you so much!

Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

kincaed
Novice

You're welcome. Smiley Happy

0 Me gusta