Where can I get a scratch protector?
pvdiamon
Enthusiast - Level 2

I gather all of the tempered glass products either don't stick well, or lose sensitivity.  What about just a scratch protector? I haven't seen one. Anyone know of one for this phone (S8)?

Thanks.

John

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Need a scratch protector (NOT tempered)
pvdiamon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon honored the 14 day return, and I got rid of my OtterBox, and the horrible Zagg tempered glass, and got a Lifeproof case.  My wife got the Verizon Display Protector (simply plastic that goes on, and has good touch transmission), and a daughter found IQ Shield on Amazon, which sounds like Armorsuit, but better price. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MAXXING737

Try Armorsuit available on Amazon. You can get one that just covers the front or the one that covers front, back and edges. I have the one for the front only due to having a case.

0 Likes
pvdiamon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon honored the 14 day return, and I got rid of my OtterBox, and the horrible Zagg tempered glass, and got a Lifeproof case.  My wife got the Verizon Display Protector (simply plastic that goes on, and has good touch transmission), and a daughter found IQ Shield on Amazon, which sounds like Armorsuit, but better price. 

0 Likes
MAXXING737

I'm glad you found something that you like these phones cost too much not to protect them

0 Likes