cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

When will I be able to add ANY credit, debit or loyalty card into to my ISIS Wallet?

Miembro

Hola there,

I am an early adopter of the ISIS mobile wallet because I am an ISO working in the credit/debit card industry. (I am selling NFC enabled devices to my clients)

I would also be using the Google Wallet, however, Verizon has blocked it's use on my Galaxy S4 and any Verizon phone for that matter.  If I want to use Google Wallet, I need to use Sprint.  ISIS is a joint venture between Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile.

There's no doubt a ton of politics going on behind the scenes with the Issuing banks, Chase & AMEX are on board with Verizon, so when will BofA, Citi, Discover Card, etc., join them?

I should be able to load ANY type of card into my ISIS wallet, loyalty cards, pre-paid cards, any VisaMaster Card, Discover branded cards.

Gracias,
Brady

Labels (1)
Pestañas (3)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: When will I be able to add ANY credit, debit or loyalty card into to my ISIS Wallet?

Actually, Google wallet now works on the S4.  I have it installed on mine (I also have ISIS).

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: When will I be able to add ANY credit, debit or loyalty card into to my ISIS Wallet?

Miembro

Thank you for this information, wasn't aware this type functionality with Google Wallet was now available. 

However, I cannot use NFC, which is the point of a mobile wallet.

Here is a list of phones which can utilize NFC (Tap & Pay) with Google Wallet...I don;t see Galaxy S4 - Verizon Wireless

Google Website says:

"At this time, tap and pay functionality is not supported for devices purchased internationally. The eligible device list above only applies to devices purchased from the listed carriers next to them. For example, an unlocked Samsung Galaxy SIII purchased internationally will not work with Google Wallet tap and pay."

• HTC One on Sprint
  • HTC One SV on Boost Mobile
  • HTC EVO 4G LTE on Sprint
  • LG Viper 4G LTE on Sprint
  • LG Viper 4G LTE on Zact Mobile
  • LG Optimus Elite on Sprint
  • LG Optimus Elite on Virgin Mobile
  • LG Optimus Elite on Zact Mobile
  • LG Nexus 4*
  • Motorola Moto X on Sprint
  • Motorola Moto X on US Cellular
  • Samsung Galaxy Note II on Sprint