What will it cost to replace the battery?
Bigsioux

How much does Verizon charge to replace battery in a Samsung Galaxy S6?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Battery Samsung Galaxy S6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bigsioux, good question regarding battery replacement. Batteries starts at $39.99, however the S6 has a non-removable battery. With the phone having a non-removable battery, we are unable to replace the battery. Please tell us what has you needing your battery replaced.

KatrinaN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bigsioux, good question regarding battery replacement. Batteries starts at $39.99, however the S6 has a non-removable battery. With the phone having a non-removable battery, we are unable to replace the battery. Please tell us what has you needing your battery replaced.

KatrinaN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

I would shop around for a battery. Amazon and places like them have them cheaper than other places. Be careful thou you want the original not a generic one. 

0 Likes
Iphone 6
JaredMalango
Enthusiast - Level 1

How much would it cost to replace the battery on my iphone 6

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JaredMalango, we always want you to have a properly working device. The iPhone 6 does not have a removable battery to replace. What is occurring with your device that has you needing a new battery? 

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6
mama23dogs
Legend

@JaredMalango wrote:

How much would it cost to replace the battery on my iphone 6

Carriers do not fix phones or replace batteries.  If you want a new battery, contact Apple.

0 Likes
emmadoo614

Phone loses charge very quickly, within hours with basically minimal use.  

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes