What is the latest version of Jelly Belly for Samsung Galaxy S3? I got missed on the last upgrade.
catwoman279

My phone failed to receive the upgrade that was pushed in July.  Only received because I was having an issue with my calendar and stopped at Samsung kiosk at Best Buy in August to have it looked at.  The Samsung tech checked to make sure I had the latest software, only to find out I did not.  I was missing the latest upgrade.  When I called Verizon to find out why I did not received it as I should have, I was told that the upgrades get pushed out in batches and sometimes batches get missed.  How I can I make sure I'm not missing another upgrade?

0 Likes
What is the latest version of Jelly Belly for Samsung Galaxy S3?  I got missed on the last upgrade.
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

All you can do is follow some Android news blogs and keep an eye out.  Typically Verizon sends an email out to owners of a device when they push an update but not always.  Most of the time, however, the tech sites will know about an update before Verizon makes it public.

Re: What is the latest version of Jelly Belly for Samsung Galaxy S3? I got missed on the last upgrade.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Catwoman279, thanks for the details. I've got the answers you need. For the most part everyone gets the updates as scheduled. However, in case you don't receive it you can reach out to us and we can push it to you. Have you since received the update on your phone?

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes