Voicemail Error 9007 Galaxy S7
Jonilink

My wifes phone Galaxy S7 recieved voice mail once after she set it up and since then it has been stuck with this error. What are some possible fixes?

iolkj.jpg

0 Likes
Re: Voicemail Error 9007 Galaxy S7
Jonilink

some of the things i have tried that have not resolved the issue

connected to mobile data only (wifi off) to recieve the voice mail.

cleared the apps cache and data. This actually seemed to check the voicemail and it even gave me a current update time but still gave error code 9007

0 Likes
Jonilink

And i have also gone into recovery and wiped the cache partition still didnt fix the problem

the only thing that is different about my voice mail and my wifes is that i have not setup a custom greeting I have the Galaxy S7 Edge, my voice mail works fine

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The voicemail is definitely an important feature to have with the phone Jonilink. Thank you so much for your efforts so far. Let's keep at this for you. Is she still able to check her voicemail by dialing *86? Are callers able to leave her messages? Is the software up to date with her phone? Click here to check: http://spr.ly/6584BWxM4.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you turn off the phone, call the number, press the "#" button, and, enter the passcode, does the system indicate any new voice mails, or, state what the problem might be?

My guess is that Verizon Wireless will need to reestablish the voice mail box.

0 Likes