Voice Mail not Automatically Refreshing
chrisgcarr
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a problem that when I do not have cell coverage, if a voice mail is left for me I will not recieve it when I enter back into an area with coverage.  The only way to receive it is to do a manual refresh in the voice mail app.  The problem here is that I can go for days without receiving a voice mail until I cycle power of refresh voice mail within the app.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

Details:

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S5, SM-G900V

Voice Mail App: Verizon Visual Voicemail 4.1.25

Re: Voice Mail not Automatically Refreshing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I depend on my messages to come through quickly. What is your zip code? Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
buzzmant
Enthusiast - Level 1

This was not an answer to the issue. Is there a fix?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

buzzmant, I get your point of view although we need to determine a few facts before we can come to a proper resolution. The last thing we want to do is assume things and throw out random fixes for the voicemail issue/delays. Not all of our responses are answers and the statement below my name is simply part of our signature.

If you have the same issue, I need to uncover a few facts to better assist. This is not a known issue and voicemails would automatically come in anytime you have service. What make and model phone do you have? What zip code do you experience these issues in?

AlanS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
soulcowboy

I am experiencing this with my phone now.  It is the same make and model as the other person (SAMSUNG-SM-G900V). Can you help??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to make sure that you receive all of your voicemails. Help me to better understand what you are experiencing because I am not sure that I understand what is happening. What do you mean when you say that the Voicemail is not refreshing? 

NicholeK_VZW

0 Likes
haywardsara
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have this same issue on my note 10. When a voicemail is left while in service or not, it will not notify you that you have a voicemail. When you see you missed a call, you have to go into your voicemail and refresh it manually. Then it will display that there's a voicemail. 

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

Tags (1)
0 Likes