Very unhappy!
nerak77

Purchased 2 s4's, one for me and one for my husband in July of this year.  I have had nothing but major problems with my phone and my husbands works fine.  My question is that is there anyway I can trade it in for a different phone with Verizon even though it's been past the 14 days?

0 Likes
Re: Very unhappy!
Klue
Master - Level 1

Yes you can turn in your phone however you will not get a new one in return.  Since you didn't list the problems you are experiencing, have you tried to set up your phone identically to your husband's? That way you can rule out setting and apps conflicts. Have you tried to use your phone in safe mode or do a factory reset?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

You also may want to try bringing it in to an Apple store as they may be able to correct any settings you may have inadvertantly set.

0 Likes
Spiral
Master - Level 1

rcschnoor wrote:

You also may want to try bringing it in to an Apple store as they may be able to correct any settings you may have inadvertantly set.

Apple store for a Galaxy S4?

rcschnoor
Legend

Yeah, sorry, misread S4 for 4S. My mistake.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We desire you to be just as happy as your husband is with his Galaxy S4. What type of problems are you having with yours?
Since it has been past 14 days, we can't trade it for a different make/model.
The warranty will cover a replacement of the same device.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
disneydad70

Hi. I need help. I have a Droid DNA and the call quality is bad. When someone calls me they say they can not hear me and that I cut in and out. Also my AOL email will not sync to my phone. The phone is only about 4 3 weeks old.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'll be happy to help disneydad70! One thing I want to point out is that you may find more help by going to the support page for your phone. Does this audio issue happen on all your calls? In all areas? Have you rebooted? Please also remove your SIM card for a few seconds and reboot. Are you receiving any errors with AOL? Have you changed your email password?

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
disneydad70

Hi. Yes I have done all of those things. No the AOL password was not changed.

0 Likes
disneydad70

I love the phone. I just didn't know if anyonewas hhaving the same problem or it was just me.

0 Likes